Monday, March 28, 2011

Photoshop Perspective

I thought this video was not "useful" per say but I thought it was interesting and the most beneficial to me when it comes to using photoshop. I rarely use photoshop. The only times I use it are if I want to use the noise filter or a specific symmetrical brush like a perfect star or circle. I don't believe I would use actionscript/javascript more often than for small things like this because so far, I haven't run into a situation where I'd need to do something a lot repeatedly. I'm saying that now because I haven't run into it SO FAR. But photoshop is not a painting system that I use for my drawings. Frankly, I think it's absolutely terrible for drawing and the ink brushes are disgusting. I avoid it as much as possible and stick to the better art programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment