Monday, February 14, 2011

Uniform Challenge




Been trying to design a new character based off of the Persona 3 game. That game is like a dating sim/RPG which is kinda cool. It is great in combining 2D with 3D art and getting the player to understand not the main character but all the NPCs around them. The main character is more like a blank slate to be whatever type you want him to be. Although the main character in Persona 3 is more emo than blank compared to Persona 4 but it's still pretty good none the less. I recommend it for most RPG players.

So more about these designs. I've never really gone through alot of school uniform designs because I think they all look alike but it was a good experience to look up all the reference material for it. I was able to design a few that I think I'm pretty pleased about. especially the orange and black colors. Reminds me of a Halloween town type school. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment