Friday, January 28, 2011

Assignment 2 - Bouncing Ball

Since I like 2D animation I decided to approach this assignment the long way of drawing all the frames on paper and taking a picture of them then putting them on the computer and putting them through photoshop to keep them aligned and movie maker to make it into a video. Even though this seems like the simplest way to do this, I feel that 2D art instead of 3D in maya gives me more control over the subject. I don't personally have anything against 3D, I still have trouble with making the animation as smooth as I feel I can do with 2D. I also decided to try and do two animations, one (which is above was a basket ball) and the one below which reacts more like a bowling ball.

Also wanted to share my animation of Tim which was a practice animation doing frame manually with a light table. Just a bouncing ball with a tail to give him more personality and whatnot.


No comments:

Post a Comment